domingo, 18 de enero de 2009

Cheers!

Hello.

I am sorry for the delay on the blog. Entrance exams for college are hectic, and early. It sucks.

I haven't introduced myself to you yet, have I? I do apologize. My last post was purely fun; a glimpse of my life without sleep, which is pretty often. I must admit it was a lot of fun writing it also.
All right, to get to the basic idea: Hello. You can call me Blaze *"Hello Blaze"*. I am 17 years old, and will be entering college this coming august. I don't write very often, but love to do so when I get the chance. Originally from Australia, my family and I moved to California almost 2 years ago. I. Love. To. Surf.
Yes, Love it. Haha.
I have a relatively small family: Mom, Dad and 1 younger sister. I am also currently in a relationship with an absolutely remarkable girl: Tessa. Without her, my life would be similar to a hermit crab's.

I will leave you all here, and truly attempt to continue writing more regularly.
Hooroo!

No hay comentarios: